Ayurvedic body cleanse, Total home detox
Basically, detoxification means cleansing the blood by removing impurities from the blood in the liver, where toxins are processed for elimination. Detoxing the liver and bowel regularly which not only provides the equivalent of a ‘spring clean’, regularly detoxing your body is essential for radiant, lifelong health and youthfulness into old age
Ayurvedic body cleanse, Total home detox Benefits
- Cleansing accumulated toxins.
- Improve digestion reboot your metabolism, and immune system.
- Reduce stress level
- Encourage better sleep cycle.
- Brings clarity to mind and body.
- Improve energy level and emotional state.
Ayurvedic body cleanse, Total home detox contains
- Khichari mix, (Cumin seeds, Turmeric powder, Hing (asafoetida) powder)
- Ashwagandha 120 cap
- Triphala 120 cap
- Instruction Sheet
One week before detox: Start taking 2 Ashwagandha cap twice a day after food with plenty of water.
And 1 Triphala capsules in the morning and 2 Triphala cap in the night after dinner.
Please try to do as many things as you can during the course of Detox .
- Oil pulling, Upon waking up after brushing and before breakfast have a one spoon full of coconut oil/ Ayuspa oil pulling and swirl in mouth for 15 min before spitting out. Do not rinse mouth with water after oil pulling.
- Do Neti (nasal rinse)
- Use scrub powder when having shower. Use 1 table-spoon of powder and mix with small amount of water make paste and rub thoroughly all over the body. Rinse off in the shower.
- Have enough fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Have one meal of beans as soup or boil with vegetables.
- Reduce coffee or alcohol intake.
- Do not Skip meal during detox. Eat main meal at lunch.
- Try to eat less during this period. Eat on same time each day
- Each day drink at least 10 glasses of water or herbal drink.
- Do Sun Salute yoga. Do go for at least 20 -30 min walk each Day.
- Do not do strenuous activities. Have time for yourself and relax.
- Do Self massage every day, Massage oils are available at Ayuspa.
- Before bed think about at least three things you are grateful for.
After 1 week on Friday do the same as above. Eat only Khichari (recipe below) as many times as you feel hungry most of the times for next three days (Like on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)
For these three days also take three Triphala capsules after lunch and four Triphala cap after Dinner. You will/ may experience watery and bit more frequency in bowels motion. That’s quite normal. Please drink plenty of herbal teas or fluid to avoid dehydration. Please call me 0272802472 any time if you are concern. Take plenty of rest without too much of outdoor activities. Do meditation.
From next day, gently and slowly bring back normal daily activities. Continue with 2 Ashwagandha cap twice a day after food with plenty of water and 2 Triphala capsules in the morning and 2 Triphala cap in the night after dinner till they finish.
1 cup will make quite a lot once it’s cooked. You could add more or less water during cooking depending on the consistency you like.
- ¼ cup Khichari mix
- 4-5 cup Water
- 2 tbsp. ghee
- 2 teaspoon. cumin seeds
- 1 tsp Hing ( asafoetida)
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves (optional)
- Take Khichari mix soak in water and wash it thoroughly.
- In a sauce pan put ghee and heat on medium heat, add Hing wait 20 seconds add cumin seeds let them splatter, add turmeric powder.
- Add washed Khichari mix, mix well.
- Add water and salt and cover to cook.
- Let it cook on medium to low heat for 20 to 25 min stirring well in between.
- When its cooked garnish with fresh coriander add ½ teaspoon ghee and eat warm.
Enjoy the journey of tranquillity