Ayurvedic oils are $17.00 each in a 100ml bottle
Choose oil according to dosha balance.
- Vata oil– grounding and relaxing: relieves anxiety and stress, promotes strength and vitality, restores skin softness and flexibility.
- Pitta oil– Cooling and rejuvenating: Relieves excess body heat and irritability, promotes healthy skin and soothes rashes, restores the balance between body and mind.
- Kapha oil– Stimulating and revitalising: Relieves Fatigue and sluggishness, promotes circulation and metabolism, restores energy and body functions.
- Hair oil- Nourishes hair roots, prevents hair fall, maintains the natural colour.
Ayurvedic oil is calming, soothing, moistening and lubricating. Oil is traditionally used in Ayurvedic healing in a variety of ways. In the Ayurvedic tradition, therapeutic oil massage is said to balance the three bodily doshas—Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.
An oil massage is a time-tested method of rejuvenating the mind and healing the body. Self-Massage with oil has wide-ranging health benefits. Regular self-massage with oil lubricates the muscles and tissues and provides resilience, vitality, and strength to the body. A warm oil massage will restore the youthfulness of the body and peace of mind.
The certified organic herbs nourish and ground support vitality and vigour. Massage Oil is made from a base of organic sesame and olive oils. These oils warm and lubricate the delicate system. Ayurveda highly recommends a daily self-massage to restore calm and provide strength.
- Apply a generous amount of oil and do self-massage to full body, leave for 30 minutes and have a warm shower. or
- Apply a generous amount of oil after a warm shower, rub or do gentle massage to the full body till oil is absorbed and leave it on throughout the night. Or
- Add 2-3 ml of oil in a bath and sit in the bath for 30 minutes.
Caution: Ayurvedic oil can stain or leave a herbal smell on your clothes, towels, bed sheets or pillow. Be careful when using oil.