Use these spices every day in your diet.
- have anti-viral and anti-bacterial qualities.
- are able to prevent various allergic conditions and toothaches.
- have antimicrobial properties, clove oil can treat skin problems like acne and warts.
- Clove oil or clove tea can also help treat insomnia.
- are high in selenium and magnesium. Both the components give it a unique anti inflammatory property.
- Can help you lose weight: The wonder seeds are packed with B-complex vitamins like foliates, niacin, thiamine, riboflavin etc. They are great in speeding up one’s metabolism leading to weight loss.
- Can slow ageing:
- is loaded with antioxidants, vitamin-A, vitamin-C and minerals like phosphorous in its essential oils. coriander is a very good disinfectant and has antimicrobial properties that protect the eyes from contagious diseases like conjunctivitis. Coriander oil is one of the fundamental components of a number of eye care products.
- Coriander helps cure ulcers, inflammation, spasms, while acting as an expectorant and protecting the liver.
- is extremely good for digestion and related stomach problems. For immediate relief from acidity, chew a pinch-full of raw cumin seeds.
- have antiseptic properties and aid in curing common colds. It doesn’t let cough to form and collect in the respiratory system. Boil a handful of cumin seeds along with water. Drinking this water wards off common colds since it is supposed to be hot, it dries up all the mucous and keeps the digestive system on track.
- help in stimulating the secretion of enzymes in the pancreas which in turn help in the absorption of nutrients.
- also boost the power of the liver to flush out toxins from the body
- also help to relieve stress and anxiety that commonly causes insomnia.
- has remarkable amount of calcium (more than 900 mg per 100 grams) which accounts for over 90% of our daily requirement of calcium.
- are very rich in Iron. Iron is the main constituent of Hemoglobin in the red blood cells of blood. So, cumin can be a nutritious additive to daily diet for anaemic people and avoid the symptoms of anaemia like fatigue, anxiety, cognitive malfunction, and digestive issues.