Benefits of Garlic milk
Benefits of Garlic Milk
- Reduces Cholesterol
- Controls diabetes
- Unblocks the arterial blockage
- Boost immunity
- Treats joints pain & back pain
- Prevent bloating and constipation
- Can treat acne, pimples
- Fight the common cold or flu
How to prepare garlic milk
- 2 cups milk
- 8- 10 cloves of garlic peeled and finely diced
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 teaspoon honey
It is recommended to drink this milk after light dinner in the night before going to sleep. Do not go out side in the cold after drinking this milk.
- Mix the water, garlic, and milk in a small heavy base pot and bring to a boil.
- After boiling,
- Stir contents of the pot occasionally, keep the mixture on a medium flame and don’t mix the ingredients..
- Remove from the heat when the mixture is reduced to half of the original amount of liquid you put into the pot.
- Now strain the mixture and let it cool down.
- When cools down up-to drinkable temperature, Mix honey and drink the garlic milk.
Dr Rachna Kumar. BAMS (India), MA (London)
Dr Rachna Kumar is Ayurvedic physician graduated in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery from India and has continued to develop her skills by attending regular courses in the UK, USA, New Zealand and India. She has practiced Ayurveda for 20 years in New Zealand and England.
She now offers specialist health and beauty services using Ayurvedic principles at Ayuspa A centre for Ayurveda, Beauty & well being in Hamilton.